Lets you take the result of a query and use it anywhere in your markdown.
- data - query name, referenced as a subset of Evidence's
- column - column name to pull values from
- row - (Optional) specific row number to display
- value - specific value to display (e.g.,
- fmt - use a format tag to override the default formatting
- <Value/> pulls the first row in a table
- If no column is specified, it will select the first column in the dataset (furthest left column)
Errors appear inline with your text - when you hover over an error, it will show you the reason for the error.
If you like to mock up reports before you're ready to fill in real data, you can also override the Value error with a placeholder. Input the text you want to use as your placeholder and it will appear in blue font with square brackets, inline with your text.
- placeholder - text to display in place of an error
Evidence's component tags need to be closed using
/> (same as HTML tags)